Hi.
My name is Aleksandra. Call me by this name or Sasha. For other forms I tend to shoot without a slightest warning.
I take photographs since I was a kid. I have always loved it. Of course, when I was small, I had a cheap, analog camera and I took photos of everything, but when I grew up, I got KODAK DX7590
In a month I am going to buy macro lens to improve my skills of taking pictures of bugs, plants and other small objects. Of course, everything will be posted here. I really love photography. If you sleep on money and want to give me some, do it. When I open my own photography workshop, you will be always served for free. Yeah.
I have created this blog, because no photoblog looked well enough to make me register on them. They have too Facebook - look or Facebook - like options or not enough customization. I have some blogs on Blogspot so I know how it works. They are good to display pictures. Well, I have Deviantart to how my photography, but there are alo my drawings. I wanted to create something dedicated to photography only.
My name is Aleksandra. Call me by this name or Sasha. For other forms I tend to shoot without a slightest warning.
I take photographs since I was a kid. I have always loved it. Of course, when I was small, I had a cheap, analog camera and I took photos of everything, but when I grew up, I got KODAK DX7590
and later my dad gave me Canon EOS 400 D (it was the strangest b-day ever)
I have created this blog, because no photoblog looked well enough to make me register on them. They have too Facebook - look or Facebook - like options or not enough customization. I have some blogs on Blogspot so I know how it works. They are good to display pictures. Well, I have Deviantart to how my photography, but there are alo my drawings. I wanted to create something dedicated to photography only.
I own a lot of pictures I want to how to the world so this blog will be updated almost daily.
I will appreciate comments and opinions about my work.
Have a nice day.



Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz