Moje zdjęcie
Hi. My name is Aleksandra M.K. Mieszkowska and I am a self-proclaimed photographer. I am 21 and come from Poland, but live in Denmark. I like music like this (http://www.last.fm/user/sanja717), horses, well-executed anime and manga, sleeping to scandalously late time and drawing. This blog is dedicated to my photography only. My cameras: KODAK DX7590 and Canon EOS 400D. I have been taking photos since I was kid (well, at the beginning I used a cheap, analog camera), but it's my hobby. I'd like to be a photographer and have my own workshop. If you like my art, don't hesitate to write me about it. Contact me: MSN: saszavii@hotmail.com prezes14@gmail.com

poniedziałek, 12 marca 2012

Abandoned and forgotten - part I / Opuszczone i zapomniane (sesja w poPGRowskiej wsi) - część I

A session taken in 2010 in a former Polish State Agricultural Farm (SAF) as an apocalyptic series. Both photos in black and white and in colour will be submitted. 

Click to enlarge. 
Kliknij, by powiększyć. 

It's a interior of a former pig house. Broken feeding troughs and traces of boxes are visible. Still. 

Date on a picture is wrong. I took it in 2010. In 2012 red building (big, the end of 19th century barn is now completely gone). There is another pig house in the background. It still stands. Probably. I haven't been in my village since 3 months. While the red building was demolished (first it collapsed partially, because after SAF gone down, no one cared about old buildings) in very short time, I wouldn't be surprised if the white one disappeared during my absence in Poland). 
 Interior of another former pig house. 
 A broken window in the white pig house (that is visible on a second photograph).
 It's the building from a picture above. It's very fragile now so going inside is dangerous. Celling is highly damaged, the pig house may collapse. The picture shows a window of one of boxes. Now metal fences that divided boxes, are gone. People from the village stole everything and now parts of those fences can be sometimes found in walls, old sheds etc. 
 A door to a former pig house. It reminds me of some horror film. 
 Another pig house interior... Three holes in the wall were for letting pigs out. I think there was some kind a fence in the past, but not everything is covered by high weed. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz