Moje zdjęcie
Hi. My name is Aleksandra M.K. Mieszkowska and I am a self-proclaimed photographer. I am 21 and come from Poland, but live in Denmark. I like music like this (http://www.last.fm/user/sanja717), horses, well-executed anime and manga, sleeping to scandalously late time and drawing. This blog is dedicated to my photography only. My cameras: KODAK DX7590 and Canon EOS 400D. I have been taking photos since I was kid (well, at the beginning I used a cheap, analog camera), but it's my hobby. I'd like to be a photographer and have my own workshop. If you like my art, don't hesitate to write me about it. Contact me: MSN: saszavii@hotmail.com prezes14@gmail.com

piątek, 9 marca 2012

Dogs / Psy

I don't take a lot of dog photographs, because I have no opportunity. Cats are more... accessible and I have two of them myself. There is more stray cats and jut cats that wander around than dogs, especially here, in Denmark. It seems it's not normal here. In Poland you can see stray dogs everywhere. Anyway, more dogs will appear on my square photographs that will be uploaded soon. 


Kliknij, by powiększyć. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz